Call us for emergency air conditioner repair services in Mauldin.
One of the best things you can do to avoid the need for sudden air conditioner repair is to have regular maintenance performed on your unit. Another thing you can do is to pay attention to your unit, so you know when a small air conditioner repair may be needed. Small repairs are generally easier and cheaper to perform than waiting for total air conditioner failure.
Here are some of the warning signs you may notice that indicate air conditioner repair is needed:
- Ice on any part of your cooling system
- Less air is coming through your vents
- Parts of your building are warmer/cooler than other parts
- The indoor temperature doesn’t go down when you adjust the thermostat
- A higher electric bill that can’t be explained by the weather
- Your unit is running constantly or switching on and off more often
- New noises are coming from your unit
When you call us at Air Kool Heat & Air because you need air conditioner repair in Mauldin, South Carolina, you will know that we come with over 20 years of experience. We will be able to quickly determine if it is one of the most common problems, like a frozen coil, low refrigerant level, faulty wiring, or your outdoor unit’s fan has stopped working. Our goal is to give you the best possible customer service while delivering the best possible value for your money. We service most major brands, including Carrier, Bryant, Payne, American Standard, Trane, Whirlpool, Goodman, Amana, Rheem, Nordyne and Lennox. If you need air conditioner repair in Mauldin, give us a call today.
At Air Kool Heat & Air, we offer high-quality air conditioner repair services in Greenville, Simpsonville, Mauldin, Gray, Court, Greer, Clinton, Laurens, Fountain Inn, Taylors, Easley, and Powdersville, South Carolina.