Crawlspace encapsulation creates a buffer between your crawlspace’s dirt floor, the walls, and the floor above it. If you’re thinking about encapsulating your crawlspace, here is what you need to know.
Signs You Need Crawlspace Encapsulation
Your home could benefit from crawlspace encapsulation if you notice any of these signs:
- Your utility costs are continually on the rise.
- There’s a stale, musty odor inside your home.
- Your pest control efforts aren’t working.
- Your floor has warped, separated, or gotten soggy in certain spots.
Benefits of Crawlspace Encapsulation
There are many benefits of encapsulating your crawlspace:
- Improve your home’s indoor air quality
- Prevent issues with mold and mildew
- Increase the energy efficiency of your home
- Eliminate insect infestations
Get a Quote Today
Make your home a healthier place to live with crawlspace encapsulation. Contact us for a free, no-obligation quote!