One of our trained technicians can discuss whether heat pumps are right for your home in Mauldin.
You may have heard of heat pumps and wondered what they are. Basically, a heat pump can cool and heat your house using a single system, which is possible because the compressor and circulating refrigerant can move heat in both directions. In the winter, the system moves heat from the outside into your home, and in the summer, the system moves heat from inside your home and releases it outside. Because of this structure, heat pumps use less electric energy to run than more traditional air conditioning and heating systems.
At Air Kool Heat & Air, we know the cost of installation may be higher for heat pumps and the necessary equipment; however, we think you may find that the advantages outweigh the downsides. The benefits to you may include:
- Heat pumps usually last longer than furnaces or other types of HVAC systems.
- Heat pumps can both cool and heat your home from one system.
- Heat pumps generally require less maintenance than oil or gas heating systems.
- Heat pumps can reduce carbon emissions because of their increased efficiency.
- Heat pumps are generally safer and cheaper to operate than systems that rely on combustion to heat.
There are many advantages to this type of system, but a trained technician from our team at Air Kool Heat & Air can discuss whether a heat pump is right for your home. Heat pumps work best in temperate climates that don’t have extreme temperatures but can be a good choice for a wide variety of locations.
If you have questions about heat pumps or would like assistance choosing the one that is right for your home in Mauldin, South Carolina, contact us today to learn more.
At Air Kool Heat & Air, we offer high-quality services for heat pumps in Greenville, Simpsonville, Mauldin, Gray, Court, Greer, Clinton, Laurens, Fountain Inn, Taylors, Easley, and Powdersville, South Carolina.